Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jan 2 Plugging along

This is my sister and I  3 years  ago after a family reunion .She was at a nursing home in Hutchison KS .I took her a peice of pie from the Amish restraunt , Carriage Crossing. 
Her blood sugar was really high that night  but she seemed very Happy having seen all of the family .Her eyes really lighted up when she saw Shelby her grandson

I have been working on sashing some embroidery blocks for a friend  named Peggy. Still have to quilt it
This was the last time I saw Beverly over labor day weekend . She was at the University of Kansas the day after her second leg was amputated Her thoughts then were of her grandson Shelby He held the key to her heart
I drank 4 bottles of water today and only 2 diet cokes I have been really tired today.Slept most of the day
Not many steps either . But I ate a baked sweet potatoe and hamburger pattie about noon and a bowl of glutten free GMO free rice crispies with a banana . Kinda hungry now but fasting for labwork

No comments:

Post a Comment