Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jan 1 2014 Starting a new year

I am trying my luck at eating different .Today I wrapped up 3 sweet potatoes in foil  and placed in the ninja cooker overnight on low crock pot mode . I want to try Paleo diet because it is gluten free . It also has no grains or legumes which is what my family loves . I would be lying if I told you I did not love them to . For the last 4 months I have been craving chunky peanutbutter and cheese . Tommorrow I have labwork done I am sure it will not be what the doctor likes Unfortunately I have gained back all of the weight I lost on medifast.Work is doing a biggest loser contest but I will be the real loser if I do not get on board with this

It also wants ne not to use artificial sweetners like Diet Coke  If anyone knows me They will know that is what I love .To say I won't drink diet coke is to set myself up for failure . So my plan for today is to make sure I drink a big bottle of water before I drink my diet coke. That seems do able.

QUILTING NEWS:


Part 1 of Bonnie Hunters Celtic Solstice mystery quilt is done 


  Part 3 is almost done  Still have 2,4,and 5  to do before I finishh the king size quilt.I started  it on Black Friday


1 comment:

  1. Step Sis Mary:
    Love the Blog Site!
    Wish'n you well with it.

    Your Ok Step Sis,
    RJ(T)H

    ReplyDelete