Wednesday, January 15, 2014

300 four patches and my accuquilt go /Tops weigh in

Great news down another 5 pounds this week yea
Working on Celtic solace Quilt and for step 4 I need 300 four patches to finish at 3 and 1/2 inches
This is My 2 inch strip cutter marked in 2 inch increments. I cut all of my strips first. One pass through can yield 12 strips .Then sewed them together with a quarter inch seam allowance.
Then I lined them up on the 2 inch lines and cut again

This is how it looks afterwards with minimal waste  . Now to match the center seam and stitch the 4 patch


Here are my patches waiting to be sewed together
This one pass through the accuquilt go gave me 100 4 patches sewn in groups of 10 on my stretching bands 
waiting to be ironed. I probably should have been exercising instead. But this is funner and faster



Remember the ninja cooker I got my hubby for Christmas after hearing all about it at the guild Christmas party  I wanted one so got it for him . He likes it so well he has ordered a 2nd one off of ebay ..Looks like the typical crock pot is now a thing of the past at our house

No comments:

Post a Comment