Friday, January 10, 2014

4 quilt tops finished and quilted

A friend brought me a 4 sets of hand embroidered blocks  to make 4 baby quilts .I finally finished them this an It was not as easy or quick as I first thought. So  glad to be finished ready to get back to Celtic Solace.

This is how much I have done  All of Step 1  Which is 240 of the neutral with blue and 140 of orange and blue . On step 3 I have 250   1/2 square triangles done and 10 of the 61 pinwheels I have not started step 2 ,4,or 5
This is Bonnie Hunter's  finished quilt that she keeps at her cabin I have high hopes for this quilt It will finish at 111 X 111 inches
I have been hibernating since it snowed on Tuesday.So my steps have been under 5000 steps all week. This is my favorite spot to hang out I missed BSF but have next week's lesson done .Health stream is done .
Cleaned out my pantry and packed up my medifast . Posted on Facebook to sell at $5 a box but no one is interested Still trying to do Paleo Mixed wild salmon and mayo with celery tonight . But when I spend to much time at home next to the kitchen it is hard not to nibble  My nibbles have been cheese and almonds .I have not been able to give up the dairy Baked Sweet Potatoes are in the back fridge  ready for a meal
The weather is suppose to get up to 50 today with 70 mile an hour winds I assume when I wake up to go to work the ice will be gone 


No comments:

Post a Comment