Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back to Day One


The first Picture was before I started trying to lose weight I had just got my fitbit and was monitoring my steps. I went to Charlotte North Carolina with my husband  My goal has been 5000 steps a day. The reason I choose 5000 steps was from a book I got at Tops called My Day One which said under 5000 steps a day was sedentary .I watched my Cholesterol go from 200 to 133, My HDL from 22 to 30 .I started feeling better with much more energy . I was using Medifast also because it was gluten free
 But then one day  I filled out one of my orders wrong and got ticked because I was charged shipping So I cancelled it all and thought I could so it on my own . I stopped eating my lean and geen meals and used a protein bar I found at Costco  Started with 1 a day then before I knew it it was 3 or 4 a day  Why was I shocked that I gained 3 weeks in a row and the last week 4 pounds ,I have to stop.I do not want to go back to July 4th 2012
  So I swallowed my pride and realized nobody cared about $13,30 in shipping but me .I was the one that did not review the order before sending it and $15 more it would have been free shipping. Today I placed another order I know it is enough for free shipping
I came home from my Tops Christmas Dinner with a renewed spirit and prayed that God would help me achieve my heath back . I needed to write down why I like losing weight  I needed to record what it was like what happened and what it is like now
So today I am back to Day One I will come back to this post when I need to remember.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Mary!! You're an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete