Friday, December 28, 2012

Cleaning sewing room

I  cleaned out my sewing room found 4 tolls of painters tape and close to a dozen of seam rippers Found a Smocker that I bought one year after sew expo never took time to learn it and now have lost interest in learning how to do it. 
Looks like I finished a lot of UFO.s
(unfinished objects) this year. I want to use up some of my fabric this year. I am working on a Bonnie Hunter mystery called Easy Street One step 2 only I
had to redo all my flying geese because they were a sliver off so am doing it the Eleanor Burns way now
I had a very nice Christmas I worked Christmas eve then went to visit Sally Potts and then home to open gifts It really snowed that day and I have not been out since. I received gift cards to Joanne's fabrics That should be fun
Terry has been sick but I think he is getting better
I am thinking about doing some things on Etsy but have to learn how to use it
Just finished listening to the book Over treated  Why to much Medicine is making us sicker and poorer by Shannon Brownlee
It talks about all the medical changes that we are in the process of making . It is patterned after the VA Hospital. Sounds like washington has been on the cutting edge of all of this

1 comment:

  1. That is very fascinating, You are an excessively
    skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to looking for more of your great post.
    Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Also visit my weblog :: progressive dj

    ReplyDelete