Thursday, December 13, 2012

Heart Quilt

This quilt had been quilted several years ago at quilt retreat on a domestic machine but I could not stand the quilting so off to the top of the closet it went .This is  a picture of Lois and I ripping out all of the quilting  Took about 2 hours using my new tool the eyebrow shaper. None of the top was messed up either I could not stand to throw it away and I could not stand to use  the quilt I am so glad I ripped it out. Tomorrow I will post a picture of it after It is re-quilted
   I mailed out 3 table runners this week and took 1 to the Christmas party It was at 2 am Wensday morning .Delora Luthy picked out the package .
   Also cut 4 pairs of pajama bottoms and 2 tops. I am still working on Bonnie Hunters mystery quilt I have 120  4 patches done . Tomorrow she will post clue 4 But I am still back on Step 1
  I have read Keepers of the Salt by Debbie Davis It was very good book. It discussed covenant and How we build it ,How we lose, And the internal consequences of violating covenant  . My Kindle Touch  reads to me while I sew

No comments:

Post a Comment