Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rose of Sharon table runner

>
This is my practice table runner I used a glue stick instead of fusible web .This is the pattern that goes with the Sharon Peterson Accuquilt Rose of Sharon die
I want to try again using embroidery software . I learned a lot about how to fold fabric to utilize your die well. A 5 inch charm will make 10 small leaves without fusible web. With the web I can only get 8. That is the smaller leaf
     I judged 4 H entries for the fair last Monday .Primary, intermediate and Junior
It was a lot of fun I did not expect anything for it but did get 4 free fair tickets and a lunch  Sold 2 of them to a coworker and have 2 left Hope to go on Thursday It is suppose to be sunny and 74 degrees
I order some jawhawk (Kansas ) fleece to male a blanket for Christmas  I want to use this technique   serger blanket    I thought this was a neat video   Will post a picture when I get it finished
    I am still on the waiting list for Bible Study Fellowship but I did get the lesson done just in case the get a leader

No comments:

Post a Comment