Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Making a flag for Reil House

  On Tuesday I taught a class at Reil House . It is a drug rehab for new Moms .They wanted to make a Flag so I picked up some felt and printed off some printable alphabets  I also took my baby go cutter  and let the women get creative  After 1 hour this is what we did . I left the felt there so they could add to it prior to the next class Oct 11. This should be very Fun . I found the serenity  prayer pillow top in my stash. I had a couple
   Today Sally and I went to Imperial Gardens and bought fruits and veggies then had lunch at Majors  I dehusked some corn tonight
 I have now read the directions for invisible applique  and was able to find sone island batik at Bernina's .I have never sewed  with a size 6 needle before but I will try it
  Still have not  heard from Bible Study Fellowship but I did the lesson in case they called me with an opening in the class.
  Tomorrow is fair day for me .I have 2 tickets  Maybe Sally  will go Neither Tim nor Terry want to go

No comments:

Post a Comment