Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PUMPKIN Wall hanging


All of the pieces of this wall hanging were cut with the Accuquilt  Go. I used mostly scraps  and only gad to cut into 2 larger pieces.  There are 3 pumpkins on a die and I think they might make an adorable sweatshirt for my niece Abby  
I have caught a cold and was wiped out most of the Day but by evening I felt better and finished this project at 2 am
  I finished lesson 3 for BSF just in case I get a call tomorrow. If they do not call I will start looking  for another daytime study.Perhaps Beth Moore or a Kay Author class.I am not sure what is available out there . If you have any info leave a comment

Tonight is quilt guild @ the Harmon Center @7 pm Hope to see some of my friends  and find out more info on the quilt retreat . I took that weekend off  but am not sure of all the logistics of it.

I have found homes for all 41 potholders. Was an excellent way to use up scraps

In the pumpkin block I used invisible thread and a size 8 needle . You can hardly see the stitches. All of the triangles cut with the accuquilt go  have their corners already trimmed . They are very easy to sew.  

No comments:

Post a Comment